View Single Post
Old 11 Sep 2020, 16:32 (Ref:4001703)   #7749
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche962fan View Post
those with the high moral crap should rather moan why exactly is there any separation in sports stil ??? if they supposedly as good as men
Because. Most. Of. The. Sports. Are. Run. By. Men.

Quote:
for example why doesn't SNOOKER abolish separation and women play against men say women can go directly against the likes of Ronnie O'sullivan , or in Tennis why aren't there men against women matches ???
There are some excellent female snooker players but the powers that be prevent them from playing men for reasons which are baffling. In some places, women can't get tables in snooker clubs _because they're women_.

Quote:
as it stands MOTORSPORT is actually the only real sports where there is no separation and we don't have any women who could be anyway near the likes of Ronnie Peterson, Ayrton Senna, Allain Prost, Mcihael Schumacher and the now Hamilton Steamroller ?

there are not some misogynist views or other such crap, this are the cold hardt facts
I'm not accusing you of misogyny. That's never my game; you know me and my posting style - attack the post, not the poster. If you feel attacked by my words, take a look at your own posting style and have a bit of a reflective moment.

The reasons there's never been a female driver reach the heady heights of the illustrious list you posted aren't as simple as "women are slow". Women don't get the opportunities, from the moment they arrive on the planet.

And then when someone DOES get an opportunity, people decry their talent and do them down, say they're not good enough, that it's a wasted seat, that they won't be very good, they don't stand out enough, etc etc.

Now tell me again why not many women reach the top of the motorsport ladder?