View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 2019, 02:11 (Ref:3929191)   #136
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
So why does the new Dodge Ram have the transmission "selector" the same shape and size of some climate control knobs right next to them? I'm sure if I drove it more, it would make sense but right now it sure seems silly.
I'm not a fan either, but broadrun's truck has it. Column shift is still my favorite in a truck but you have to get a bench seat... or you could. Mine has a console shifter which is not great. However, I can hit the shifter to the left to turn off cylinder deactivation and get FULL VOLUME.