Thread: MotoGP 2021
View Single Post
Old 25 Mar 2021, 23:06 (Ref:4043033)   #57
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
He probably still has enough in him to be competitive, but can he still be a world beater? That will be the big question
I think the same regarding Rossi who sometimes shows a flash of brilliance, however he has taken his fair number of crashes and injuries that must have made him think of "do I need to do this". I would have though that the incident with the out of control bike that missed him by a fag paper back last year made him think ! as that could have easily killed or seriously injured him and he was mostly mid field all season.
Hopefully I am wrong and he might regain his mojo
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !