Thread: MotoGP 2021
View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 2021, 22:14 (Ref:4043606)   #72
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Anyway all the races were really good and exiting. I won't talk about results just in case some of you want to wait for the highlights. Mind you it means don't go on line or turn any radio on for a day or so !
Years ago when we only had video recorders a mate of mine (RIP) used to work on a Sunday and would record the F1 races and watch them when he came home. We would often ring him when he got in and blurt out the winner ! Of course in our "yoof" we thought it was hilarious at the time . After a while he simply left the phone off the hook
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !