View Single Post
Old 18 Jan 2022, 09:30 (Ref:4094223)   #1441
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
I'll believe it when I see it, but very much am not holding breath. I have a Pescarolo Sport shirt from 2007 that I proudly wear to Waitrose, I loved the spirit they brought to Le Mans when it was needed, and I love what Henri Pescarolo did as a driver.
Now if Onroak/Ligier decided to do an LMPDH or similar and stuck a Pescarolo badge on the front, that's a totally different story.
Plot-twist: a recent archaeological discovery in La Sarthe reveals the 'h' in LMDh stands for 'Henri' as in 'Henri Pescarolo.'

It was the plan all along...