View Single Post
Old 7 May 2013, 04:34 (Ref:3243771)   #13
promax
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
promax has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZSTfan View Post
Oh dear.....looks like last season all over again

So with this in mind we have one category that is 100% owned by the governing body (bit weird that one) who are continuing to push the combined TL/TLX category, I guess with the hope that more TLX's will be built?? But with only 5 being built in the first season and with below par drivers compared to the ST's it would be hard to see how this would turn in to a profitable business model. Lets say they double the TLX's, still only 10 cars and who will drive them? anyone of any significance?

I take it ST will just carry on without the 'blessing' of MSNZ, which is a shame seeing as they suggested that ST would be tier one very soon. They seem to change their minds as much as the wind direction does in Wellington (MSNZ that is).

But seriously for me personally I am FAST losing interest in this whole debacle, whether it be ST's going for cheap as chips TV coverage (am not happy about this at all) or the ongoing TLX project.

This really is a sausage fest isn't it.

I'm thinking of following lawn bowls from here on in. I have heard its quite a stable sport.

FFS!!!!!!

just lump all 3 classes together and name the series NZV8 Super Tourers Challenge Cup