View Single Post
Old 5 Jul 2006, 08:22 (Ref:1648633)   #8
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Pescarolo looks like a comfortable favourite for this one. They're reaping the benefit of first mover advantage in putting the time and effort hybridising the C60 last year (and 2005 wasn't exactly a disaster for them either) and having a fundamentally very well sorted package. While they were a touch anonymous at the Nurburgring last year I'd put that down to the old spec cars having the edge there and the niggly rear diffuser problem. For my money - the Courages and the Creation to run them close in qualifying and possibly for the first couple of hours, then a Pescarolo landslide.

With entry lists I always figure I'll keep an open mind until cars actually appear at the track. In that vein I'd be very (pleasantly) surprisd to the see the Zytek. Is it more feasible that it'll be in Utah that weekend?