Thread: Motorsport Quiz
View Single Post
Old 26 Jan 2023, 07:55 (Ref:4141259)   #487
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
Eric Carlson was famous for rolling his Saab back in the day and the only reason I can think of any driver doing it deliberately would be to avoid something. I can't be any more specific than that though...
Yes, Eric Carlsson was the driver. He was indeed famous for rolling his Saab..... more than once. So much so his nickname was Eric "on the roof" Carlsson

The car was a Saab.... I was looking for a type / number as well. Cant give Viv marks for the vague rollover reason. The reason in this case was quite specific. So Event / where, year and why still unanswered. Also the post event shenanigans.

2 ticks for Viv (well, 1.5 as Saab is a bit general). Plus a pat on the. back for being so quick in with the driver name.
More ticks required

Last edited by E.B; 26 Jan 2023 at 08:24.