View Single Post
Old 3 Jun 2006, 18:19 (Ref:1626182)   #3
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewBob
I'm also something of a Morgan fan even though a lot of people I know seem to think they're daft...
I'm with you on the Aero8 - in the event that the lottery ticket ever comes in I'd be tempted by a serious campaign in one of those - sure there's all sorts of reasons why its a daft idea but the sheer drama of them but why not?

As for the nuts choices - I warmed to WM when they decided that their sole mission in life was simply to propel Roger Dorchy down Les Hunaudieres as fast as at all possible. More recently I wanted to dislike MG's prototype attempt, but to be frank couldn't at all - still like them going round for Autocon and Highcroft and despite my first impressions will miss the octagon when it's gone.