Thread: 2023 Season
View Single Post
Old 16 Nov 2023, 07:09 (Ref:4186090)   #362
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard C View Post
I expect it will be a love/hate thing for many. I can imagine many who have been watching F1 for a long time will struggle with this. That it may be just too different. They are likely to roll their eyes and mutter "Americans" under their breath.
I would say - why not do something different? A lot of venues have their own unique 'quirks' so why shouldn't Vegas also be able to do something a bit different.

If it is fine for Monaco to have the post-race podium and Parc Fermé for the first three cars on the start/finish straight;
If it is fine for Mexico to move to the baseball stands for the podium celebration;
Then why not have something different at other venues?