View Single Post
Old 30 Jan 2024, 23:45 (Ref:4194301)   #58
Casper
Veteran

Casper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCasper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The whole concept of two domestic manufacturers competing on the track is dead and buried but what astonishes me and always has is that the present owners actually paid good money for a category that had no future and why anyone would do that is beyond me. If they had of waited and done some logical thinking they could have had it for nothing as CVC painted themselves into a corner with an end date and would have had to fold it all up anyway. All the teams and personnel would have just reopened shop after the closure and carried on. I think the series is a wobbly deck of cards looking for a place to collapse due to a lot of factors yet to be addressed as the industry changes and the management thinking stays in the dark ages. Even if the two car concept was changed now (not going to happen) 5 years down the track it would be forced to make decisions based on the future of the ICE cars disappearing from the market place.