View Single Post
Old 23 Mar 2024, 21:27 (Ref:4202450)   #10
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8supes View Post
It was more that when i was watching "test 1" all they spoke about was how exclusive the club is, how the members get all these benefits, how great it was. All that nauseating stuff. Made me feel like maybe this was an event that i was not supposed to be watching.

Watched a small bit of "test 3" this afternoon, i am loving the violent bumps. Needless to say i expect they will be ground down at some point, cant have little Graham bruising his bottom.
I watched a bit of testing and was surprised at the bumps. I just thought in my head that an exclusive and relatively new track would be smooth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Just primed the ‘cock to watch some of the testing.

It’s pretty much the configuration I drove round, or at least all of that I did is included. A few double apex type bends.

I’ve just checked the weather it is low 70s high 60s. It was 92 degrees Fahrenheit when I was there!
I wonder if any rookies will make it to the main event after qualifying tonight. They were mostly at the bottom today with a few exceptions. But as the announcers kept mentioning. Nobody was showing anything, there were people just doing general road course setup things and other testing bits. Qualifying will be the first time anybody actually tries. I am going to need about 4 screens though because it is at the same time as every other sport I'm interested in today.