View Single Post
Old 23 Oct 2006, 11:24 (Ref:1746051)   #117
MulsanneMike
Veteran

United States
MulsanneMike has a real shot at the podium!MulsanneMike has a real shot at the podium!MulsanneMike has a real shot at the podium!MulsanneMike has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge
Having had a quick look at Henri's open letter to the ACO (on endurance-info) I'm struck by how measured it is. I had feared that it could blow up into a disproportionate row between Pescarolo and the ACO but I think he succeeds in getting his point across (that he doesn't think the regs have been changed far enough) but that he's still committed to Le Mans.

Of course it could well be that my somewhat haphazard command of French has led to miss all sorts of nuance in there but at first glance it looks like a sensible contribution to the debate.
I'm working on a proper English translation though don't know how long it will take and imagine the robot translations will be public before too long. Won't get posted until this evening at the earliest as I'm off to work (and assuming my translator is checking his email today!).