Thread: LM24 Le Mans Obscurities
View Single Post
Old 13 Dec 2001, 18:30 (Ref:185546)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Osella
I was wrong. They're on the '95 entry list, cars 31 and 32, GT1 class, AIM/Team Lamborghini UK, Lambo Jotas, drivers Rupert Keegan, Harry Nuttal, DNA (did not attend??)http://user.tninet.se/~aiq291w/1995.htm
Any photos of anything obscure would be luvverly. Howsabout Ed Arnolds No.63 BMW M5, a no-show from '93, or the Jankel Corvette?
I don't believe any of these actually attended (or were invited to attend by the ACO) for practice. Mention was made of the Allard. I was very disappointed when that "no-showed". I've still got a picture of it snipped from Autosport somewhere.

Oh, and Rupert Keegan drove the 52 Lister Storm in '95 which went out early with transmission failure.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 13 Dec 2001 at 18:33.