Thread: LM24 The New Stuff Thread
View Single Post
Old 16 Jan 2013, 21:00 (Ref:3190129)   #19
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
Comprehensive... and might not fit in aircraft-acceptable-size luggage. Especially not when returning from the race with souvenirs and new t-shirts. Will come in very handy though when preparing everything. Thanks Ayse.

Yeah, true enough - when you're chauffered excellently in a car like me you can take a large grip, another small grip just to contain the camera and other electronic gizmos as well as a large camera rucksack. I mean, I have to have somewhere to put the kettle and the teabags!