Thread: LM24 The New Stuff Thread
View Single Post
Old 16 Jan 2013, 21:07 (Ref:3190133)   #22
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
i must agree with Ayse a le mans virgin thread would soon get very messy and it will be hard to find anything in it, the usual threads do have a habit of repeating themselves and to some extent that will always happen better that if people have specific questions they start a new thread and us old hands provide the answers
One of the points is that we get a Thread where all these questions can be asked, without they "hijack" a thread. (hijack being a too harsh a word, as all questions are welcome).

Another point is that with a thread full of Q&A's would be easier for a first timer to look through, than a lot of threads covering the subject.

And finally, I think it would be helpful for us to have all the information in one thread, so we can remember everything when we are asked (personally I find it hard to remember it when someone asks)