View Single Post
Old 19 Mar 2022, 23:56 (Ref:4103369)   #36
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by canaglia View Post
Not so sure about this, there was an user here named japanese_samurai who used to post lots of stuff about super GT, he used to post lots of articles from japanese twitter and magazines, and, hoping to recall well, toyota/lexus were always the cars with the higest marked top speed at fuji (up to about 310km/h). Which isn't that slower compared to top speed rebellion R13 used to mark when it had over 700hp.
Not to consider that 007 and GR010 at LM are in the range of >320-330km/h, which isn't a crazy top speed afterall.
I think we're actually in agreement. I said compared to LMH/LMDh, GT500 will be a few seconds faster. I would have said 3:20 at a push, below that on occasion, which would put them just behind the 919/R18 at their pomp.