Thread: LM24 The New Stuff Thread
View Single Post
Old 27 May 2022, 23:35 (Ref:4111556)   #436
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I was thinking of some of the gear I have to take to Le Mans and thought we had a thread on 'new stuff'. I just didn't realise that it went back to a last post by Mike in 2014!

So, as I seem to be in the mood (!), what new gear have those going to LM got for this year?

I have -

A new camping chair (my old one dating back a few years when James and I bought them in Le Mans) hadn't survived many months in the garage very well....)

A new powerbank for my phone (as my last one has now died).

A new dashcam for the car to record a few journeys and the lap on Tuesday (the one I bought for 2019 turned out to be absolute rubbish).

A few racing related t-shirts and a couple of racing related jackets.... It a shame that G-Drive and Rebellion aren't there this year as my G-Drive and Rebellion jackets will seem a bit out of place....
I assume you'll be dumping the G-Drive kit for blue and yellow themed clothing?