View Single Post
Old 10 Jun 2022, 13:35 (Ref:4113963)   #40
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcug View Post
Not sure about this, they're still not on Toyota level and during the race they will suffer in LMP2 traffic. Glickenhaus is more interesting however, I hope they will be able to show some more pace during the race than they did in hyperpole...
We know that Toyota have it in the bag if they run reliably, however I'm not totally convinced they will. Alpine found a LOT of pace in Hyperpole and that supposed 13 lap stint makes me think they'll still be there or thereabouts if they run reliably. They'll just have to do their overtaking in the Porsche curves.... I remain unconvinced by the 'hard done by' Alpine bleating....

As far as I'm concerned, there should be no changes at all made BoP wise - anywhere on the grid.