View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2022, 20:03 (Ref:4115643)   #349
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
I too went to Le Mans and all I cam back with was a lousy virus.

Positive test here too. Feeling pretty rubbish, which I thought was just tiredness from travelling but - No! Second time for me. What a pain in the rear.

Agreed on the driving though - the Le Mans/Rouen/Calais route was really quiet in both directions, excepting some traffic in Rouen and absolute chaos at the Coquelles terminal yesterday. One of the UK customs guys told me it looked like everyone from Le Mans had arrived at the same time!
It was a nightmare as usual at Caen (Ouistreham) for the 4.30 pm ferry back. They had opened the check-in early at 1 pm (as they have for some years) but I think the incoming ferry was late so we spent ages queueing, moving on 2 car lengths, queueing, moving on 2-3 car lengths (rinse and repeat). By the time I got on (one of the last 10 or so cars) I had been in one queue or another for the best part of three and a half hours. We sailed 45 minutes late and arrived 40 minutes late to a whole world of diversion pain on the M27 and beyond. As I've said in our team chat, it must have been 'Cone Night' but someone forgot to tell us.....

Last edited by Aysedasi; 16 Jun 2022 at 07:42.