View Single Post
Old 18 Jun 2022, 11:50 (Ref:4116209)   #1022
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwh43scale View Post
More to come from Sunday in the next day or so.

I now see LM as a Silverstone GP type venue for photography needing a step and dodging the fences, etc. There also feels to be something not quite right about the best locations for shots at the Esses / Tertre Rouge being the platforms for disabled spectators ....
Did you get out to Mulsanne Corner? The extended viewing area there now has a rather nice stretch where you can shoot over the fence......

I was quite surprised that I could get some decent shots from the outside of Tertre Rouge through the fence with the lens wide open....
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0549c.JPG   IMG_0247a.JPG