View Single Post
Old 20 Jun 2022, 10:02 (Ref:4116407)   #52
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eps View Post
Ones like these https://www.amazon.co.uk/PortaPow-Ra.../dp/B00Z7382EG

although no longer available - we bought them about 6-7 years ago. There are a few newer and better versions available now. Those ones are only 15W or so. It can easily charge a power bank if left charging all day. They're about 20x25cm in size. They fold out so have 3 panels.

The lighting we have is LED so runs off AA batteries
seconded the portable solar panels. handy for home use too - i’d go as far to say if you buy a power bank buy a set of these to go with it. mine sat on the patio charging my larger power bank quite happily yesterday, which is one less thing charging off the mains and racking up bills. they’ll never make their cost back in savings, but they’re really handy.