View Single Post
Old 21 Jun 2022, 13:56 (Ref:4116540)   #58
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpy View Post
Taking photos from grandstands isn't my cup of tea (beg your pardon, it's your choice!) but you might find CTD's map helpful, if you're prepared to do some walking.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...143371582&z=13
Loads of classic cars in the Clubs areas along with the concours cars on display.
Forecast is warm and sunny, upper 20s, rather than 30s, but bring a hat and lots of water.
Very kind, thank you! I was at Le Mans 24 a couple of weeks ago so have a good idea where the promising areas are. My first lesson was to find a way to fit a larger step into my hand baggage! Since there will be about a million cars on track, I’ll have no problem filling up several memory cards, there will just be less shot variety than I ideally like.