View Single Post
Old 8 May 2023, 17:54 (Ref:4155033)   #49
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by P38 in workshop View Post
We know that but Liberty did promise to make every event a Super Bowl.Which may mean five hours of dross for two hours of action.Maybe the bigwigs at Liberty need somebody to explain that the American way of doing things isn't always and automatically the best way.Perhaps the drivers need to cast their minds back to the time that Kimi missed a presentation to Michael Schumacher and plead nervous stomachs in the time just before the race.They could use his refreshingly honest explanation for not being available........

Some people might not know that. Anyway I tuned in a little earlier than normal and though Liberty said they they were going to make every event a Super Bowl, I wasn't expecting a Super Bowl style team introduction for the drivers, with cheer leaders. I should have taken them at their word.