View Single Post
Old 19 Oct 2009, 19:18 (Ref:2564906)   #82
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Friel View Post
People have been dropping big hints about a possible middle east round for autumn 2010.. Abu Dhabi being the obvious choice
I'm a bit sceptical about that - is it really as important a market as, say, South America? Or Australia?

It sickens me to watch any race with empty seats, and infuriates me in particular with the LMS (ok, that's partly down to the ACO not having a clue about how to shift tickets). And I can't see the Abu Dhabi masses flocking to watch the race - even when the GP comes, a huge percentage of attendees are foreigners.