View Single Post
Old 3 Apr 2008, 18:49 (Ref:2168904)   #1
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
2008 Ten-Tenths ALMS and Le Mans Spotters Guides

09th June - Updated

The 2008 Le Mans Spotters Guide is now online!

Download it from here.

The 2008 ALMS Spotters Guide is now online!

The guide comes as a free downloadable PDF or JPEG. The PDF contains vector art, so its scaleable to infinity! The JPEG is available for those with older or small printers. We will be updating during the season, so please check back. I have increased the size of the JPEG following feedback, so this should be clearer

The Guides (along with the BTCC and F1 Spotters Guide) can be downloaded at www.spotterguides.com

NOTES:
  • Not every logo is displayed. we had to keep the file size manageable.Liveries and details have been changing all the time, so some small details maybe out of date.
  • I wont always be updating it for every race, maybe every couple
  • Don't treat the driver line up as gospel. It tends to change all the time.
  • There are bound to be some mistakes somewhere with 40 cars - if you see any please email or PM me, rather than posting here
  • The de Ferran Acura is an Artist Impression. The VICI Porsche is a little bit of a Spotters Guide exclusive, thanks to someone at Utah
Please read the copyright/note box - Do not abuse this freebie or pass it off as your own.

Thanks to Ten-Tenths, DailySportscar and Radio Le Mans for their support with this project.