View Single Post
Old 3 Sep 2020, 20:55 (Ref:3999918)   #21
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
From what I was told Morgan could join me this weekend at Turn3/4 even without having the season pass. But you, Bacon's and anyone else would have to be outside along the back.

For Petit no rules have been written yet so you can in theory camp anywhere and infect your host if he's approved of it. The camp site can be combined and I don't think they'd blink a bit about it. I have no problem setting up my usual stuff since we're all outside. Might space ourselves out a bit more when sitting but think we can make it work.

That said, next week we could see new rules and things go sideways. But with the numbers trending the way they are I'm thinking more of this isn't a shtt show we'll see normal Petit. I'm considering buying a roll of caution or whatever tape to fence it off so not cut through. Possibly make a path between us and the neighbors for community access without going through