Thread: British GT 2022
View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 2022, 07:11 (Ref:4125382)   #156
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
Doubt it, as far as i understand it the football fixtures are being postponed, England v South Africa cricket test match postponed and Clarissa Shields v Savannah Marshall boxing show postponed, Horse racing postponed. Basically everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
Although British Superbikes event at Snetterton is still going ahead so
AFAIK - the majority of Friday's sporting events have been postponed / cancelled - but Saturday onwards is still TBC for a lot of sports. DCMS are consulting today with a lot of governing bodies.

It is also worth noting that a lot of the confirmed cancellations are due to the demands on policing, so each sport may be a case-by-case basis.

Tour Of Britain - "This decision has been taken in consultation with stakeholders and partners in light of operational circumstances, including the understandable reassignment of police resource at this time."