Thread: British GT 2022
View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 2022, 11:23 (Ref:4125404)   #159
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetool View Post
All football for this weekend has just been cancelled on instruction from the DCMS. Would imagine that will probably be the same for all other sports. Completely bonkers.
Can you please expand on what is 'completely bonkers'? I'm not sure I understand the context of the statement.

And it's not on the instruction of DCMS, but guidance. "The government's national mourning guidance advised that cancelling fixtures was not obligatory, leaving the decision up to individual sports."