Thread: British GT 2022
View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 2022, 12:18 (Ref:4125414)   #161
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetool View Post
Why is it always you that doesn't understand posts on here until they are re-stated half a dozen times? No-one else seems to have this problem.

And you are smart enough to know that the only reason it is "guidance" is because it avoids insurers having to pay out. Much like the very early days of the coronavirus cancellations.
I merely asked for clarification, because I was unsure if you meant the cancellation of football was bonkers, or that the sports still going ahead was bonkers.

And yes, it is guidance, which is why a lot of other sports are still going ahead.
For example - British horse racing will return on Sunday, with rugby union's Premiership season beginning on Saturday after two fixtures on Friday were postponed.