Thread: LM24 Mad Memorabilia....
View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2010, 20:38 (Ref:2673877)   #49
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
So it's a panel which could have come from three different cars, that's all we can settle on.

By the way, I've just remembered something from last year's RLM coverage, and apparently a fan made off with the garage header board from the winning car('s garage). Any sign of that surfacing on any auction website and being sold for a load of money?

I remember that too. Wheh I heard it, it reminded me of the 'we will be back' boards from the Silk Cut Jaguar pits that were removed by fans after the race in 1986....