View Single Post
Old 27 Jan 2022, 17:23 (Ref:4095556)   #17
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
ah yes i see this now. poor assumption on my part but can you blame me for jumping to that conclusion...everything is covid's fault!
Either truthfully it is, or it is a convenient excuse. Anytime I don't get something on my wife's "honey do list" done, I just blame Covid and global supply chain issues. It works for everything from not putting the toilet seat down to not putting dirty dishes in the washer.

Richard