View Single Post
Old 27 Jan 2022, 17:38 (Ref:4095558)   #18
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
So we can't even follow it online? Well that's just pants. It's not that hard to put live timing up there. Something is not right here. F1 ain't doing itself much favours with this
It depends upon what you call "online". I believe the regular journalist will be there and posting updates online. Honestly, I typically am busy doing other things and may follow summaries or if I am trying to follow live, I might use something like what Motorsports.com (or similar) who may have a page that includes live text and photo updates. I generally assume that will happen at both Barcelona and Bahrain.

I don't know if those journalist on-site will have access to official timing info at Barcelona or if they will end up having to do their own by hand. Frankly I think the timing from Barcelona is probably not a huge thing. I think it will be more telling around reliability and who gets in some decent run time (which will be reported) and is able to follow their program. No doubt if someone looks particularly quick (or slow) it will be reported (including times).

Richard