View Single Post
Old 22 Oct 2000, 02:11 (Ref:43983)   #3
Sharky
Veteran

Sharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ah.....If you could only meet our bus drivers. According to my "calculations" in other contries many of them would have gotten severe sentences that could go as far as life in prison or death sentences. They're killers at the wheel.

For instance....the bus is driving though the outer lane of a 3 lane street. Somebody calls him at the last minute. 2 things will happen.

1) He will immediately swerve to the right (without even looking trough his mirrors) cutting in front of everyone that was driving in lanes 1 and 2 and forcing them to brake extremely hard (I've had to do it several times). In the process they would occupy 2 and a half lanes and thereafter you would hear all kinds of curses from the other drivers (myself included).

2) The guy would just stop at the outer lane and wait for the guy who called him to cross the road and get into the bus....might I add that they also leave passangers in the middle of the road as well. The mother of a friend of my mom was killed because the f***er who was driving the bus in which she was traveling decided to leave her in the middle of the road and just as she was climbing out of the bus another bus drived by and killed her instantly.

Oh and yes...just in case your wondering....technicaly we do have bus stops....but it's just a formality as every bus driver picks up and drops off passangers wherever they please.