View Single Post
Old 3 Jun 2019, 11:18 (Ref:3907679)   #85
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstets View Post
Did anyone see the Sato/Rosenqvist incident? I think it happened during the period when the NBC feed shut down and they went to commercial. I had Indycar radio on and they were talking about it but I didn't catch the details. Felix was upset with Taku over the pass in yesterday's race, and they made it sound like a payback deal. I watched a replay of the race 1 pass and it looked clean to me. Perhaps there was something questionable leading up to the pass.
It seems like Sage took the attempt in Race 1 personally, it was brave and bold but something he should have expected. If he wants to take revenge on every move like that there will be lots of spares needed in the Ganassi garage.