Thread: IMSA IMSA 2024
View Single Post
Old 17 May 2023, 20:04 (Ref:4156632)   #5
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT3_Fan View Post
Are there any races/tracks for 2024 where you want to see the class structure change? I think Long Beach should go to being an all star race type feel. I would say that should be GTP and GTD Pro only. I would never mind an additional GTD only race. Don't see that happening though.
Class makeup of some of these events can get interesting. I am guessing they will continue with the same basic format, with a couple gt only races just to expand the tracks IMSA runs on while keeping costs down for the Proto teams.

But without P3 next year will there be a higher propensity to keep all 4 classes at more events? It is generally a loss of 8-10 cars from the grid.