View Single Post
Old 19 Jun 2023, 14:43 (Ref:4164630)   #1427
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
We had a great week. It was a shorter trip for me, missing scrutineering and test day this year but nevertheless it was a smashing trip. Great weather (only non-sunned on once), fantastic seats in T17, met Trevor the US marshal who actually travelled over to Mulsanne Corner just to meet me.... Thoroughly enjoyed spectating from the inside beyond the new Porsche bridge and down on the outside of Tertre Rouge at sun-up. Got out to Arnage on Wednesday and Mulsanne on Thursday completely avoiding the traffic - some of the time actually wondering if I was the only car on the road on the way there - and enjoyed the Friday celebrations. It was packed but to me it didn't feel any more busy than usual, other than seeing the monumental queues for eateries and shops, most of which I avoided. Great journey down and back with my 'bippy' thing working perfectly at the peages. The only dampener was how poor some of my photos turned out to be. But there's even a bright side to that as I've used it as a reason to splurge on another lens..... Super year with a compact group of four. Can't believe it's already two weeks since I was just getting through French border control on the way over. Seriously looking forward to 2024.