View Single Post
Old 21 Jun 2023, 06:10 (Ref:4164844)   #1435
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by RL17 View Post
Surprised there’s not a few charter flights out early Saturday and back 6ish on Sunday direct to LM Arnage
Agreed, I've oft thought this, but not sure what size of plane can be accommodated. Needs to be financially viable, of course.

From memory, I'm sure there was a company offering a 'weekender' in the distant past, using one of Love Air's jetstreams out of Biggin Hill.

Fly drive is easy enough, I've used LHR-CDG (plenty of flights but not particularly convenient), but Stansted to Tours was a really good option, used to regularly bump into Shorty and the media pack on that route, which was always entertaining.

Longer trips and far more clobber makes the ferry my only viable option these days though.