View Single Post
Old 22 Jun 2023, 16:42 (Ref:4165038)   #1445
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not much for me. My Canon 80D plus 100-400 L IS lens, plus an EFS 18-135 IS lens. I have a 2x extender as well for the big lens but find that really hard to get a crisp focus. The one thing that I've now finally realised is that I have to get over my dislike of monopods. I have a good one but avoid using it as I prefer to hand hold. But I've reached the point now of acceptance that I really need to use it. It's just a pain to carry around. For video, although my 80D does it OK with the 18-135, my iphone still takes better video particularly as I've now sorted out settings for better video at night. I also have a light monopod with an attachment for my phone (with a remote) to get up higher, although I didn't use it much. Every year I tell myself that I don't need 1000 photographs of the cars and to try and get some more 'arty' stuff, but from the spectator areas, it's not so easy. I need to hang around with Ker next year......