View Single Post
Old 9 Jul 2021, 18:26 (Ref:4060536)   #177
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyldStallion View Post
Best parts is that 1. Glickenhaus can run the Daytona 24 now 2. Ferrari can come too.

I have very very very very very high expecations that the Ferrari hypercar is going to be a stunning looking vehicle. So my excitment level for this class will come down to how the Ferrari looks. And to an extent Porche and Audi too.
I would take 5 of those verys out. It's going to look like the rest but in red, maybe with some white and black. Or just to mess with us blue like Risi has run. But outlandish design? I'm thinking not so much given their lack of that type of development with the F1 car. Yes, they're moving the soon to be redundant people over there but same ideas will remain of what's been tested is best.

I would not at all be surprised to see a private SCG run in IMSA and possibly a factory car in the enduros. Now to get that flag to fly at Turn 4 at Petit