View Single Post
Old 31 Jul 2001, 11:57 (Ref:124287)   #11
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by enemy-ace
In response to Peter Mallett's question, Fisichella stopped on lap 26 while Button stopped on lap 24, Fisichella's stop was also 2.4 seconds quicker, I guess that was enough to put him in front.

Giancarlo Fisichella (fourth): "I am very happy, for Jenson and myself. I made a good first start, but didn't get away so well the second time because the drivers ahead closed the door and I lost a few places. I drove conservatively in the early stages and saved enough fuel to do a slightly longer first stint than planned. When I rejoined I was ahead of Jenson and things continued to go well, although I ran slightly wide near the end and lost a bit of time. The whole result is great for the team, and I would like to thank everyone who has helped make it possible, and a special thanks to Michelin, whose tires were excellent in every respect."
Thank you Mr Ace and well done to both Benetton drivers for sensibly keeping it all together.

Quote:
Originally posted by enemy-ace
As for the article proving something, my response was to the thread topic and it's statement that the article proved "many things", which it clearly doesn't. And I still think that the article is garbage.
Well, I think it is possibly the most objective, unbiased, no I don't. I think its possibly the worst piece of bile I've ever seen.