View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2018, 19:31 (Ref:3828717)   #215
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
You are not alone.
I will miss the 2018 Le Mans week. My wife has a big fatigue problem which began last saturday and is at hospital for many examinations. She is not in danger, but you can understand the situation. So I will try to follow the race on TV as I can and try to send some comments on the forum.
I was certain that the probability of missing one grows year after year. Well, it happens.

C'est la vie.

As a compensation, we saw and heard all the cars at the test day with Vincent.
What a shame Pascal! Sometimes Life forces you to make sense to priorities. I really hope for the family this is not too serious. We'll miss you and sincerely a quick recovery to your wife [emoji6]

Envoyé de mon SM-A300FU en utilisant Tapatalk