View Single Post
Old 8 Feb 2020, 22:12 (Ref:3956475)   #531
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Second Daytona album: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmLgWCKw

This covers night up to the fireworks, from both infield and grandstand, then one of the most beautiful dawns I have ever seen, early morning and the finish.

More videos than usual here, including some of the fireworks and an awesome red dawn sky with the sound of cars roaring past. I've also tried to get more wide and contextual shots, the close-ups of the cars having been covered by the previous album. As always, thanks to the fans who let me take pictures from atop their RVs - requests to do so are invariably met with a gracious and generous positive response, which is much appreciated.

This was a terrific Daytona - it's always a great trip but the weather was so perfect it really made it special. Quite the contrast to last year's cowering from the deluge.

Enjoy!