Thread: Monaco 1996
View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2020, 02:35 (Ref:3970886)   #8
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah, just watched the F1 replay this afternoon. Not too bad a race but wow, could the commentary have been more useless most of the race? I get they don't have every camera feed in front of them but every comment was a SCREAMING statement of the obvious. I had to mute it after probably 50 laps and just watch. I understand he's supposed to be a beloved broadcaster but that was painful, and the yelling, dear God the yelling.

But the race itself, that was good fun and random. Sadly a terrible race to highlight driver skill but entertaining. I have to keep up with the F1 channel and more rain races, hope they'll load 97 Monaco soon.