Thread: Monaco 1996
View Single Post
Old 18 Apr 2020, 14:11 (Ref:3971540)   #11
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I would imagine very few of the untapped massive audience. Probably quite a few that were fans of F1 already did. Although there have been 1.2M view apparently.

Out of curiousity, what counts as a view. A page load, clicking play, watching for at least a minute, most of it, or the whole thing?

And besides when they do watch a live race they will be disappointed. Surely?

The opening title music is brilliant.

EDIT: https://www.bluefountainmedia.com/bl...be-count-views
This is interesting. I think it hints that it is a simple page view, but it checks it isn't being abused. So for instance when I watch this 400 times to hear the guitar it will only register once

EDIT AGAIN: Apparently you have to watch for 30s for it to count. So just watching the waaaa woaaaa music doesn't increase the views.

Last edited by Adam43; 18 Apr 2020 at 14:24.