Thread: Official F1 2024 Time Capsule
View Single Post
Old 29 Feb 2024, 07:09 (Ref:4198786)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Egg F1 2024 Time Capsule

This thread almost passed me by.

This is where we make predictions for the season (the more lavish, grandiose and brave the better) and look back after Abu Dhabi to see how far off we were (it's better if you can easily verify them after that race).

I will lock the thread before qualifying until post-race Abu Dhabi.

Some from me:

Carlos Sainz will beat Charles Leclerc on points.

Sainz will win a Grand Prix, while Leclerc won't.

Leclerc will crash or spin out of the lead at least once.

Hamilton will win a Grand Prix.

Alonso will win a Grand Prix.

PĂ©rez will still be quoted as saying he can be world champion by as late as the Belgian Grand Prix.

There will be at least five different winning drivers.

Every team will get a podium finish.

Every driver who finished ahead of his team-mate last season will repeat the feat, except Leclerc (nothing against Leclerc, but otherwise a previous prediction would be wrong!).

At least one penalty will be handed out in at least 90% of Grands Prix (plug - see new predictions contest rules!).

At least one safety car or VSC will be deployed in at least 80% of Grands Prix (same plug again!).

Verstappen won't finish off the podium more than twice.

There will be at least two driver replacements during the season.