Thread: Official F1 2024 Time Capsule
View Single Post
Old 29 Feb 2024, 14:44 (Ref:4198900)   #4
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Only my last prediction is on the "crazy" side this year. I am struggling to find confidence in my crystal ball. A few of these are a bit contradictory.

1. Verstappen will win another championship
2. Verstappen will win all but two GP races this season.
3. Fight for second in the championship will be VERY tight in 2023. Perez will not take second.
4. Perez will improve on his 2023 form, but talk of his performance relative to Max will continue to be a topic. I think this will be the last year for Perez at RBR, even if he improves the performance gap to Verstappen this year.
5. Ricciardo will show flashes of his old self as the RB car will have improved over recent past.
6. Tsunoda will continue to be hot and cold but will outperform Ricciardo.
7. Norris will not win a race.
8. If McLaren wins a race, Piastri will win before Norris (I rate both and rate Norris higher, but he has bad luck)
9. Sainz will outperform Leclerc on points
10. Sainz and Leclerc will have drama. At least one collision resulting in at least one retirement.
11. Haas will finish last in the championship. Lots of doom and gloom within the team and speculation of sale to Andretti after end of season.
12. No drivers will be switched out during the season. (2025 silly season is another topic!)
13. The RBR car will have some early performance window/setup challenges that will surprise people. There will be lots of "Oh no, the Mercedes minimal side pod strikes down another team". But they will get it addressed within four races and the car will be the best of them all.

Richard