View Single Post
Old 19 Nov 2016, 20:10 (Ref:3689569)   #261
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
I rate this race a 7. There was basically no one spectating. Probably more marshalls on hand than actual ticket holders. I don't have a problem with Bahrain, but the track is kinda bland and usually so is the racing. If they are going to the mid-east, I would prefer Abu Dhabi to this, at least it has a couple unique layouts and those GT1's from a few years back had a good race. Plus it has that huge straight to let the lmp's stretch their legs.

The racing mostly came from lmp2 and somewhat in GTE, but the focus was more on Audi cruising. Understandably since it's their farewell race.

This season as a whole was about a 7 or 8 imo. Le Mans, Fuji and Mexico were probably the best races with Shanghai close but not quite since Audi was out of the picture so we didn't get a 3-way battle.