View Single Post
Old 27 Apr 2010, 12:09 (Ref:2680473)   #12
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodysnatcher View Post
So here I disagree with Wooley, there's plenty of PCs & IOs around the Brands area...who needs BTCC meetings to gain experience?
I may have had tongue slightly in cheek for some of that . As an experienced marshal, BTCC is top of my list of meetings to avoid, I get the impression I'm not alone. For newer marshals, it's high up the list of things to attend. The driving standards ensure they're likely to have something to do.