View Single Post
Old 4 Sep 2020, 06:41 (Ref:3999957)   #103
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
New BMW i7: electric 7 Series spotted for the first time

'BMW recently claimed the electric 7 Series would be “the top, most powerful” model in the line-up, suggesting it could be offered as a performance variant that would approach the V12-powered 760Li’s 601bhp output. '

The large kidney grille is present too - so it looks like we'll see more BMWs with this feature in coming years.....